Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Last Day

Sorry that I've been somewhat slow. So lets see, Christmas Day was frightening. 
Why, because we went through a double black diamond expert slope and had to climb up some of it to get to the powder we were looking to ski through. However, I got stuck and had to take off my skis and when I started to climb, I slipped and slid about 25ft down the Mt. I really thought my life was over with. I thought about Survivor, put my skis back on and skied down the rest of the way, trying to follow tracks. I was mad for my family leaving me all stranded, but luckily I survived! 

Moguls!! My favorite!

Other than that incident, everything else was okay. 
The crowd came in yesterday and the slopes were quite full today. 
It's always scary when there are a lot of people because you 
always feel like you're gonna hit someone; luckily I didn't though!

My sister and I at lunch

Today was the last day, very sad. We skied all day; we were definitely lucky because it has been sunny with clear skies ever since we got here! I must say though...it needs to snow. The slopes are getting a bit icy. 

Family Telluride Pic

I really do not want to leave. I'm hoping in the future I will be able to live here during the summer and winter and somewhere else for spring and fall...that would be the life. 

Favorite spot for some Hot chocolate...11,815ft!

Alrighty, well I gotta get packing! See you back in NC!
Besitos, Lilly Goti

No comments:

Post a Comment