Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Nutcracker

The Nutcracker has always been a huge part of my life. When I was nine years old, I performed in the Nutcracker as a party girl with the Carolina Ballet (professional ballet company in Raleigh, NC). After that, I was party girl once again and Clara for the next two years. I defintetly enjoyed myself and would do it all over again.

This evening my mother and I went to watch the performance. My former ballet teachers daughter (Nicole) was performing Clara and she was spectacular! I wish i was up there with her! They changed a lot of the scenery, tricks/magic, making the show much more interesting. I was able to take a few pics with my dear little friend Nicole after the show...
 My friend Sarah on the left, Nicole in the middle, and me on the right
 Posing in front of the Auditorium

That's all for now!!
Besitos, Lilly Goti

No comments:

Post a Comment