Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Packing...

So I've been packing pretty much all day and I feel as if I'm forgetting something, but don't know what it is. Only a few more hours till I'm off to Colorado!! We board at 5:20am and head over to Atlanta where we have a layover for 2 hours; then it's off to Montrose Airport...and we better make this one cause there's only one a day! We missed the flight last year and let me tell you...it was absolute hell! So please pray that we make it.

Later today my family went to church celebrating Christmas. Afterwards we had dinner at Cafe Caturra; a very sophisticated restaurant with Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. I had a lovely Tomato-Basil Soup; creamy with a hint of spice that added a nice kick to it. 
Ahh I almost forgot! I have a Bichon named snowy and he loves to look out the window. I found him laying in between my random stuffed animals and thought he looked so cute! Take a look!
 My little baby Snowy
The funny thing is that I was looking all-over for him at one point...

Well I gotta get back to packing. See you in Telluride tomorrow!!
Besitos, Lilly Goti

2 comments: