Thursday, December 22, 2011

Telluride!

I'm finally at Telluride, CO! And its snowing, snowing, snowing at 23 degrees F. I absolutely love it here because its secluded and it doesn't matter who you are, you blend in perfectly.

So this morning we woke up at 3am, and I made myself some nice juice...we were all so wide awake, but I have to say that I am feeling quite tired now. Luckily everything went smoothly through the airport, especially when we have nine of us traveling together. (Our Family + Friend's Family)
My sister and I at the airport
The girls posing at Montrose Airport! We look dead...
From the Montrose Airport it took us about an hour and a half 
to get to Telluride. We were driving through a snowstorm, but as we 
got closer to the top it started clearing up. The view was breathtaking,
I wish I could live here! Someday hopefully!
Gorgeous Mountains
Once we arrive to our hotel, we settled in, then tried on our skis so that they would be ready for tomorrow morning. We walked around Mountain Village freezing our butts off but it felt so nice, especially since at home its practically 70 degrees in the middle of December...ridiculous!
Allie & I outside by skating rink
The crew 
Alright, well that's all for now. Can't wait to ski tomorrow morning. 
I'll let ya know how the slopes are!
Besitos, Lilly Goti

No comments:

Post a Comment