Monday, January 2, 2012

Last Day Before Spain

I woke up at 8am this morning to start packing. My mom had told me that I could only bring one suitcase, unfrotunately, when I checked the weight, it was exactly 10lbs over. I decided to check-in my carry-on suitcase and bring a backpack instead.

Now, one suitcase for me is like five days...four months in 1 suitcase? Are you kidding! Here was the catch though, she told me that if I went with one, I could come back with another. Sounded pretty good to me, so it was a deal.
Ready to Go!

To make the day even better, my dad insisted that we watch Taken. Of course the one movie that would get us all scared about my trip. After the movie, came the lecture. It was helpful though...I must say, I definitely feel prepared now!

I can't wait to take off. I've been waiting for this day forever and it came just on time. I will miss my family and friends dearly. Hopefully I will not get homesick!

See you in Barcelona!
Besitos, Lilly Goti

No comments:

Post a Comment