Monday, May 28, 2012

Last Day in Europe...

My Lovely Familia:)
Ever since I left Barcelona, I haven't felt the same. It feels like somethings missing. The Europe trip has been amazing of course, but now its time to go back to the states, which is not what I want at all.On the last day, we headed back to Frankfurt to get all packed up and ready to head home. The train ride back was the longest, making everything worse because all I could think about was Barcelona, my many experiences, and all the friends that I made that became to be my family.
BCN = Home Sweet Home
 Once I finally arrived to Frankfurt, I headed to the hotel to drop off all the luggage. Our hotel was right by one of the most popular shopping streets 'Zeil', so my mom and headed that way to by a few last minute gifts for my siblings and friends. We stopped by my all-time favorite shops, Zara and Mango. I don't have either of these near me at home...what am I going to do! My whole wardrobe is Zara!...I guess I'm gonna have to travel to NYC;))
Papa & I on Zeil
Found a hiking bag as big as me
After a little shopping, we went to the top of a shopping mall called MyZeil. On the top floor there was a nice cafeteria where people could relax and have a nice drink.
Mami & I at MyZeil

Once we relaxed for a bit, we headed back to our hotel to have some dinner = Chinese; parents were a little tired of German food haha. The next day, our flight left from Frankfurt to London to Raleigh, NC....I so did not want to go home!!! I couldn't even talk. When we arrived to the airport at home...I practically cried! Who cries when you get home...especially when you haven't been back for 4 months...ummm me. I have fallen in love with Barcelona...Europe in general and will for sure be back ASAP!!! I am hoping to go back next summer. And what makes the matter even worse is that I have two years left of school. Whyyyyyy...I wish I could just graduate now!!! All I know is that I am going to try my best to go back as soon as I can.

Oh & I totally forgot to tell you guys about the autobahn! Incredible! Amazing! A Thrill! People are crazy! I love driving in Germany!! Next time I am so renting a Porsche or something and fly down that autobahn. We were driving 220km (137mph) & people are flying by us like nothing. The funny thing is that as soon as a traffic sign or anything comes up, everyone slows down. People respect the signs so well its amazing. Sometimes I wonder if that's why there are no speed limits in Germany & if that could work in the states.


Well that's all for now. 
Hope everyone had a great day.
Besitos, Lilly


No comments:

Post a Comment