Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Cubans Have Taken Over

Here We Go. For the past three years, we have had a family reunion at my house during a golf tournament at our Country Club. The tournament is called the "Prestonian" and basically its a men's golf tournament, but while the "husbands" are playing, the wives and children are hanging by the pool and having a good time. This is one of my favorite events I look forward to every year. There are about 20 of us...all crazy Cubans in one house...yea quite the party. I love it though!!!!
Mom and Sis:)
The family arrived today...and let me tell you...I feel sorry for our neighbors because for the next four-days they won''t get any sleep. When the Cubans are in town, there is no time for sleeping!
With my lovely sister Noelia

Since the tournament starts tomorrow, our friend hosted a Welcoming/Opening party. The food was sooooo very good! They did more of like a southern cuisine by making Beef Brisket with beans and macaroni. Everything was absolutely delicious! I was of course stuffing my face the entire time;)...it's a good thing I worked out today!!
Eating some chips & dip! My Fav!

Corn Bread, Macaroni, Guac, Beef Brisket, Smores
Moonshine aka "Tennessee White Whiskey" 95% Alcohol = Yum
Moonshine: About & Ingredients

Feeling good today and so happy to be reunited with my family. My mom got drunk and was trying to tell her Japanese jokes...which is hilarious. Cubans + Japanese = Ultimate Party
You will not stop laughing!
With my friend Allie
Happy Hour Coaster:)
I can't wait for tomorrow and hope 
I can survive through class. I am so tempted 
to skip!!! Why Why Why. 
Make sure to follow me to keep updated!
Happy Wednesday!
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment