Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cupcakes

What a short weekend it was. I am not ready to start the week yet...especially since I have a midterm tomorrow. Summer sessions go by extremely fast...in a way I wish sometimes we could take classes like this during the year because I would get over the class much faster.

Saturday was a pretty chill day. I had no work and just hung around the house, playing music and laying by the pool. I learned how to drive a manual car though. One of our friends left his car behind and my dad thought we might as well keep it so that we (as in my brother, sister & I) could learn how to drive stick. It was an old car so we had to fix it up a bit, and we even painted it yellow to make it even more exciting. I was extremely nervous at first...I knew that I would be bad at it.I probably stalled 4 times...but finally got the hang of it, well I hope I do.
We  put my grandma in the car to make it look like she was driving haha

I practiced again today and was definitely much better...now I'll be able to drive a hot sports car;) Can't wait!

Later on, I started studying for my midterms. I took a break by baking some Red Velvet cupcakes...which I absolutely adore! They were delicious...I could've eaten all of them, but I am trying to be healthy and had two small heart-sized ones:)
I love this stage...get to lick the bowl afterwards!
Slowly starting to grow
Perfect!
Made it for my friends in Barcelona
While I enjoyed making these during my extra long break,
I have to get back to studying.
Only three weeks left!!! I can do this...
Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment