Saturday, June 9, 2012

Finally A Little Summer Fun

Ahhhh so haven't written in a couple of days, but I guess maybe a couple of fun things happened...other than boring summer classes at least. I got to meet up with two of my old best friends. One actually left to Spain yesterday...and of course I gave a whole brief down; I tell you when someone talks to me about Spain I will run my mouth till you tell me to stop. I'm obsessed!

I also met up with my good friend Laura. It was Triangle Restaurant Week, so we picked a restaurant from the "oh so long list" and met up there. For those who are not familiar with restaurant week, many restaurants participate in this week-long culinary excellence, to show off their food. Each restaurant has a set menu for lunch ($15) and dinner ($30)...definitely a good deal, especially for three course meal!
Laura and I at Lunch

We decided to try out Mia Francesca Trattoria. A lovely restaurant with delicious Italian food. I've been trying to cut down on crabs, but when that nice and warm bread came out, I couldn't resit! We shared two loafs! I don't regret it though. Mia Francesca
Bruschetta, Pistachio Cream Puffs, Tiramisu...main course was Pollo al Romano
Today, I hung out by the pool with my family. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and I just got to relax...finally. I think I'm brain dead (3.5 months of school work in 5 weeks is a lot).

Went for a nice swim
Ready for the BBQ!
Now, I'm about to have a barbeque with the fam!
I'll let you know how it ends up tomorrow!
Hope everyone who was at EDC had an amazing time!
Heard great things and I've already listened to
the sets! Thanks for following!
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment