Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Finally A Trip Is Booked

Classes are over, thought the days would get easier, but I was wrong. Teaching dance camps is a lot harder than I had expected. Little pre-ballet students are cute, but definitely hard to keep entertained for 2.5 hrs! Each week there is a different theme and this week is the Nutcracker. We learned a Spanish dance and did lots of other fun activities.
My little students!
Afterwards, I got together with my brother and my friend Allie to look up ski resort and chalets (rental homes) for this winter!!!! :)) Everything is literally booked; at least the week we are trying to go. I have probably emailed every site out there looking for a place to rent...Europeans are quick when it comes to booking winter trips...definitely learned a new lesson there. But please if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!!!

I think I was looking for hotels and chalets for about 3hrs straight and got so annoyed by the end because we couldn't find anything...but!!!! I booked a flight to Miami to visit a friend!!!! Ahhhh I'm so excited! I originally wanted to go to Cali, however its too expensive and I don't have that money right now so I decided to go to Miami...and I might be going to Kaskade's Freaks of Nature Tour....psych! This was the highlight of my day for sure.

Anyhow, now I have something to look
forward to this summer other than working 24/7...
Have a good night:)
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment