Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday!

Finally....longest week ever. Even though we had Monday off, I feel like four-day weeks tend to feel much longer. I had class as usual...was shot to death because I went out last night to celebrate my brothers 19th birthday with my two cousins. We went out to Solas; a lounge/club downtown. I am not familiar at all with the nightclubs in my area and having started my "club life" in Barcelona...I wasn't trying to expect much here.
With my cousin Idalia
I have to say, Raleigh is so ghetto! We walked in and well definitely not as organized, but I had to pay a $10 fee...definitely not used to that. Once we got in, there were three floors. The second floor plays Spanish music, including salsa, Bachata, Merengue, and Reggeaton, unlike the third floor that plays all hip-hop/rap.
With my cousins Idalia & Javier & the b-day boy:)
Overall Solas is not a bad club at all...at least for Raleigh. It got packed around 1am, but we ended up leaving around 2 since I had class the next morning. Check out Solas here: Solas Raleigh
Epic pic of my sister;)

Scampi Travinia
Today, was pretty chill though. I finally worked out...proud of myself. My family went out to dinner at Travinia for my brothers birthday. All in all it was a nice day, and so glad that the weekend is finally here!
B-day cake...from the restaurant
Have A Great Weekend!
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment