Friday, June 29, 2012

In Comes The Heat

There is an extreme warm front/hot weather coming into town this weekend. Today was 104 degrees Farenheit and I had to work a part at the pool! I think it was too hot for the pool in my opinion, but it was definitely crowded.
About to be the hottest weekend
The event I catered to was a birthday party for a girl who was turning 9. I had to set up everything and every time I walked back inside, I was drenched and looked reckless. Before this, I taught dance camp and was worn out with little girls running around everywhere. Today for sure was a long day.
The only cool thing about today, was the cake!
I cannot wait to lay on my bed tonight! 
So excited to sleep in tomorrow morning, but
I am not sure if I can handle working another long, 
hot day at the pool:p
So very tired and time for bed:) Goodnight!
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment