Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's Too Quiet

Well the cousins have left and I only wish that they could have stayed longer. I'm hoping my brother and sister and I will travel up to Connecitcut in August to go visit them again...and this time I'll be free from work. My parents left to Seattle the other day, so its just me, my siblings and grandma in the house. Its actually really lonely and super quiet:(

Nothing exciting today though. I've been studying for my exam all day; well I've been trying to at least. I keep taking breaks like every 10min. I just hope to pass the class!! This will be me tomorrow:

I did do some cooking today. I made cinnamon rolls and a frittata this morning and for dessert I made some chocolate chip cookies:)

Tomorrow's my last day of summer school!
I just need to focus till then and get a good night
sleep tonight;) Hope everyone had 
a wonderful weekend.
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment