Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Soooo I had an exciting/long Independence Day. I had to work an event at the country club from 11am to 4pm but was let out about a half an hour early. I was planning on meeting up with my family who left me for the beach (Hilton Head Island, SC) on Saturday today, but all my co-workers pushed me into going yesterday. A five hour drive...after work....sweaty and tired...yea, I did it. I jammed to my house music, and luckily all the roads were empty so it went by pretty quick.

Five hours of driving, but I made it to the end of the fireworks! I saw them while I was driving and made it to the marina for the finale.
By the dock waiting for my parents who went on a boat ride

I woke up to a beautiful morning:) I spent an entire day in the pool...I couldn't even stand laying out for 10min because it was way too hot.

After a long day at the pool and getting lots of Vitamin D, I had my self a late, but hearty lunch. It was only my sister and I all day because my parents and brothers were out golfing. Once they got back we got ready and headed out for dinner at Michael Anthony's Italian Cuisine. It was a lovely dinner and was indeed satisfied:)

I think tomorrow I am going to have a girls day 
with my mom and sister while my dad and brother go 
out fishing. Now I am off to watching some 
Angel's and Demons (currently on TV). Have a great 
night:) Thanks for following!
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment