Thursday, August 23, 2012

Let The School Year Begin

It's been quite a while since the last time I wrote; my apologies. I've been busy with family coming into town from Japan, working, and getting ready to start my Junior year. I can't believe it's already here, time has flew by incredibly fast...a little too fast; especially last semester :(

Last weekend, my family and I took a trip to the beach with all my stuff; that way on the way back they could drop me off...bittersweet I'd say. The weather wasn't too bad, it rained here and there, but I ended up getting extremely burned on my face!!! The worst place possible! It was majorly burned, as in I felt like I had plastic surgery done because my face was so tight and had no wrinkles...always put sunscreen!!!

Anyways, my dad and I were on the boat practically the entire weekend just cruising around, while the rest of the family went shopping. Surprising yes, but felt bad for my dad since he was the only guy this weekend (brother started school already).











I almost forgot! We always see dolphins swimming around, but this time I got a shot of them jumping! Definitely a first for me!

Coming back to Columbia, SC was a bit more sad than happy. I'm such a city girl and its extremely southern and well, a college town...not hating on USC or anything. I have a new apartment this year though!!! That's really exciting :)) I have one roommate, Emily, who I've been friends with since freshman year. We both were dance major and ended up changing it; smartest decision we ever made.

The apartment is wonderful and am loving it so far. It took me a while to unpack, but I finally finished! Have a look at my room...still in need of more decorating though;)
New Bedding...Passport (cities including BCN!!!)

And that is what my room looks like! Oh and I found the cutest wall decor from the World Market that I really want...take a look!

This would be perfect! I am obsessed with cupcakes!

Classes started today. All of them went well; I have six classes so it will definitely be tough, but I have a feeling it will be a good year :)
Goodnight!!
Besitos, Lilly Goti

No comments:

Post a Comment