Monday, September 10, 2012

Beautiful Day

The weather was perfect today! Not too hot, with the perfect breeze. It was a typical Monday, with classes and lots of studying as exams start this week.

As most people know, Mercedes-Benz Fashion week started on Sept. 6 and there are three days left. I hope that I will be able to attend the greatest event...literally...someday. NYC is such a lively city with so much style.

I heard all the shows have been exceptional so far, especially Diane Von Furstenburg and  Tommy Hilfiger. It also seems that Neon will continue on to be a huge hit for the coming Spring...I can't disagree with that!
DVF - courtesy to utteryfrank.com
As I continue to be healthy, I made myself an "Asian Grilled Slamon" for dinner this evening.
I mixed together soy sauce, olive oil, minced garlic, and some pepper and marinated the salmon. I left it for about 20min to let it marinate through completely.
Don't worry...it looks burned, but it's just the lighting!
Oh! And I received some lovely shoes in the mail today. My wonderful pair of Steve Madden's wedge-sneakers have finally arrived! There absolutely comfortable and I just love them!
Steve Madden Olympia
Besitos, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment