Thursday, September 20, 2012

Can You Smell The Cookies...

What a long day I had; an exam at 8am this morning and another one right after. I think my brain is completely fried. My roommate and I were planning on going to eat at Moe's for dinner, since it was "free queso" day, butttt we decided we better stay healthy;)

I made myself a nice an Asian Stir Fry for dinner. It's simple and really easy for anyone whose looking for a fast, yet nutritious dinner.

Ingredients
  • Green & Red Pepper
  • Carrots
  • Sugar Snap Peas
  • Tofu (firm)
  • Turkey Sausage (Kielbasa)
  • Garlic minced 
  • Soy Sauce
  • Sesame Oil
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Crushed Red Chili Pepper
Directions
  1. Chop all the vegetables, and feel free to add anything else you like. 
  2. Add Olive Oil to the skillet and add all vegetables and sausage. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes.
  3. Add the tofu, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Add all the seasoning to your liking, and let it simmer for a couple of minutes. 
  4. Serve with rice 

After dinner, I went kind of not so healthy...I made Oatmeal Cookies!!! Guilty! Not only did I make regular oatmeal cookies, but I made little Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Cups! They are amazing! Check them out:
Fill the cups with cookie dough, then chocolate chips, and then peanut butter!
Bake 10-12min
Cool for about 5 minutes
All done! Simple and Delicious!

In the end, I made up for not going to
Moe's....but I think this was well
worth it! Now I'm off to get some
work done! Let me know what you think of
these Cookie Cups!
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment