Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cupcakes Galore

I had my first day at work yesterday and it was great. I could hardly stand on my feet by the end of the day, but other than that, I learned a whole bunch and definitely want a massage or a facial now. Hopefully I'll get one soon!

Today, my friend Carol and I took a trip around town. We stopped by Cupcake, a wonderful and delicious cupcake store:) I ended up getting a box of four: Red Velvet, French Toast, Vanilla Chocolate, and French Toast. I took a bite out of all of them and it was heaven...I am such a sucker for sweets!
Simple Look: Top - Target, Shorts- Abercrombie, Sneakers- Aldo
Pink Lemonade, Red Velvet, Vanilla Chocolate, and French Toast
For lunch I made a nice and hearty Egg Sandwich with Pest:) It was absolutely delicious, low in calories and super easy to make!
When boiling eggs, you want to break a little whole through the top, to make an air pocket. You can use a fork to do this.

Spread pesto and mayo over toasted bread, add cheese if you'd like and then top it off with arugula and the sliced eggs.
Besitos, Lilly





No comments:

Post a Comment