Wednesday, September 26, 2012

North Hills

I can smell fall in the air. Each day it gets cooler in the mornings and it just brings such a great feeling:) I finally feel stress free...No more party planning for me for a while, although I really do enjoy it. I've always wanted to go into event planning...maybe someday. The other day I took a walk through North Hills shopping mall. A wonderful area with so many cute boutiques...you definitely can't just go window-shopping here.


:Outfit:
Top: Black Strapless from Shana
Pants: Joe's Jeans
Jacket: Forever 21; similar one here from Gap
Shoes: Steve Madden Olympiaa Sneakers
Necklace: Vintage; Similar here: Forever 21 or Net-A-Porter
Bracelet: Vintage from Barcelona
Bag: Marc By Marc Jacobs Crossbody Bag

Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment