Spinach Ricotta Pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Box of spinach (4-5 cups)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 egg
- Box of pasta shells
- 4Tbs salted butter
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Boil water for pasta (add salt and olive oil) & add pasta
- Chop both the onion & shallot and mince the garlic. Heat a fry pan and melt butter
- Add onion, shallots, garlic and cook over medium heat. Add spinach. Season with salt & pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg and ricotta cheese
- Drain the pasta and add it to the ricotta mixture.
- Add the spinach mixture to the pasta and mix together. Add salt & pepper to your liking
|I made a Caprese Salad to go along with it|
Thanks for reading!