Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Good News

Hey Guys! Just like the title explains, I have good news! I have a new baby cousin!!!! She was born 10/30, healthy and 2400g. I have not talked to my uncle yet, so I do not know her name, but I will let you guys know as soon as I find out! I hope to travel to Japan soon to see her! Makes me so happy:)


School has been kicking my butt lately. I have five weeks left of this semester and cannot wait for it to be over!! I hope everyone is getting ready for Halloween and loving fall right now:) Here are a couple of outfits and picture I fell in love with...Check out R29 & Planet Blue for Clothing!

Source: Planet Blue & R29
I would like to reach out to all those who were
 affected by Sandy to stay strong! We are all 
thinking of you guys.
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment