Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Fun

Hey Guys! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. As most of you know, I went home to vote and of course hang with my family:) I usually don't do much for Halloween, usually just bake, but I ended up helping my mom carve her pumpkin and decorate our house with webs! Looks quite spooky;)
Check out my pictures below on my fun-filled, Halloween weekend with the Goti's!
With my lovely mother!
So my mom did the stick-ons, I also helped her with the one second from the left. My brother carved Mario & sister the Haunted Mansion....yea they are a lot more talented than me
I bakes a pumpkin spice cake! Cute baking dish right?!? Buy it at Target!
I also made a Tiramisu :) Recipe Below:
This was my first time attempting to make a Tiramisu and it was successful! I made Bobby Deen's Coconut Tiramisu. It's super simple and I did change it up a bit by dipping the lady fingers in espersso with a hint of amaretto. Absolutely delicious and easy to make!


Can't forget about Snowy! He had a fun helping us out too!
I thought I'd post a fall outfit I put together on Polyvore. It's my Mango favorites! Enjoy!

Mango Favorites 2




Make sure to follow me on Instagram to 
stay updated on my daily activities! 
Two more days till Halloween! Hope 
you guys are excited! What 
are some activities you do with your 
friends and family??
Besitos, Lilliana


No comments:

Post a Comment