Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello Again!

Hey Guys! I haven't forgotten about you, I've have been ridiculously busy running here and there trying to get things done...and the holiday season isn't even quite here yet! I think i need to take like five deep breaths haha...always good to take at least 5-10min of your day to just breath and relax for a minute.

So I just got back from my trip to LA...beautiful, sunny city it is. I must say I was not excited coming home as usual. When it comes to me being in a big, energetic city and having to come to Columbia, SC...yea not so much (no offense Cola). Anyways I will definitely let you guys know all the deets that went down in La La Land, but first Greenville, SC!
With my mom, her friend, and my moms aunt Kayoko
Asae & I
Two weeks ago, I visited my wonderful friend (like an older sister to me) Asae. My mom and her aunt were driving down as well to meet up for the weekend festivities that were being held in G-ville. "Fall for Greenville" is a fun food festival, where all the restaurants around town and on Main St. come out and kind of show off their food. The people buy tickets and roam around eating what serves their appetite. And of course, I probably stopped by every single tent, trying everything I could...yes I am a food fanatic:)
Oh & Kayoko wanted to go get doughnuts so we stopped by Krispy Kreme!
Happy Halloween Doughnuts
Sadly the weekend went by way too fast and I had to go back to school:/ butttt I did have something to look forward to! Make sure to look out for my LA post!

Have a wonderful week!
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment