Wednesday, October 24, 2012

La La Land Part 2

Okay, so get ready for more food pictures...but don't worry, I have other sightseeing pics as well!

After my meet and greet at E!, I was picked up by one of my good friends Tiffany who I became really close to in Barcelona. I truly never thought I would be reunited so soon with my bcn buddies, but I guess you just never know. I was extremely excited to see her, she is a wonderful person and extremely funny...you'll always feel happy around Tiff!
Tiff & I
On the way to her home, we stopped by a tasty little restaurant for a small snack you could say. we both had these delicate Caprese Panini and for dessert, a Nutella with Strawberry & Banana Panini! Yummmmm:)

We had a wonderful Persian dinner with her family, a first for me. It was quite different from the norm with lots of different spice. I definitely enjoyed it and encourage everyone to someday try it.
Persian Dinner

Tiff and I started off our Saturday morning going to the famous Santa Monica Steps...if anyone's seen "The Hills", they exercised on them. First off, I did not expect it to be so long and so steep! It's quite narrow too and there was quite the crowd running up and down, up and down. Both of us made it through three times...I think my heart was about to burst out of my chest...I need to get in shape! One of the guys to us we needed to do one more set, and that way we were for sure not going to be able to walk the next day...either way, I was cripple the next day.

After the steps, we went to Venice Beach and walked alongside, checking out all the small vendors. Everything was so hippie and colorful, kind of wild.

Later on we went to shopping on 3rd Street in Santa Monica. Lots of shops...my fav of course ZARA. I seriously am obsessed with Zara...I can never leave the store without having purchased something. It's probably a good thing I don't have that store near me, but at the same time I'm always checking the "new" items online...problemo...oh dearrrrr....zara zara zara....what am I going to do;)







After a fulfilled day, we both went home and decided to cook ourselves dinner. We made Ricotta & Pesto Stuffed Shells & Martha Stewart's Pumpkin-Chocolate Tart.   






I have to say, I had an unforgettable weekend
and cannot wait to be back in LA...hopefully
sooner than later! Hope everyone
 is having a wonderful week.
Besitos, Lilliana




No comments:

Post a Comment