Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall for Fashion

Hey Guys! Happy Weekend:) Long week and so glad to be done with classes...I got head start today to because both of my classes were cancelled! Yayayyyy thank you professors;) I decided to make Cranberry & Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins! Sadly, I did not make them from scratch and just used the Trader Joe's Brand and then I decided to add a little kick to it by adding cranberries and & dark chocolate chips. They came out perfect and let out an aroma of fall :)
I thought I would use my Halloween Muffin Cups!
So did anyone watch the CMA's last night? I am always drawn to watching it because I absolutely love Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood; such great hosts. My best-dressed prizes went to Carrie Underwood & Kellie Pickler, but of course I thought Taylor Swift and many others looked stunning as well. I was extremely excited when Miranda and Blake both received an award. They are a power couple and always seem so happy. What did you guys think of CMA Award's style??


My favorite DJ's, Nervo have come out with an Exclusive Denim Collection with Bershka. This was exciting news because Bershka + Nervo = AMAZING! Check out their campaign video featuring their newest single Reason:


Source: Bershka, Enews, People

Here's the fall outfit today! I thought I would go with some green.

Fall for Green



Have a wonderful weekend guys! 
To all those affected by Sandy, stay strong!
Besitos, Lilliana


No comments:

Post a Comment