Saturday, November 17, 2012

Forever.


For months people have been waiting, and if you were like me and have read the Twilight series then you know what I'm talking about. Breaking Dawn Part 2 ended the Twilight saga on a perfect note. The action-packed movie was astonishing and enlightens the secrets of this spellbinding romantic epic. Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) definitely did deliver a timeless, everlasting love. I have to say that this was my favorite one out of the entire series and it followed the story line quite well. Bella looked gorgeous as a vampire and it was just a change of scene. The love story definitely drives this movie and to end with the words "forever" made it even more dreamlike. 

Source: EW, CNN, Fanpop
Even if you haven't read the books, I recommend you
to go and watch this movie. You will fall in love 
and you might even end up crying like me...yes I
am an emotional one when it comes to movies! Now 
I'm off to bed as I have quite a long day ahead of me 
tomorrow. Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment