Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fortune of the Day


Instead of being cooped up and studying I had a wonderful lunch my friend Chris. We went to a restaurant called M, serving a mix of Japanese and Chinese food. We had dumplings and lettuce wraps to start and I had Samurai sushi which consisted of salmon, tuna, avocado and spicy mayo. Not bad for Columbia ;)
Fortune of the Day
Afterwards I headed to Starbucks and had myself an Eggnog Latte! Seasonal flavors are out so make sure to not miss out! Bad News: When I got back to my apartment I got bombarded with papers! My English professor emailed our Exam and wants us to write three pages for each question....three pages! I must say...I'm not a fan of him right now.
Source: CW & Starbucks
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend:)
I started watching The Vampire Diaries and 
am officially addicted. I never thought
it would be this interesting, but it's
got me hooked! Anyone else into Vampiressss???
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment