Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

Last time we will ever see that in our lifetime...
Lot's of things have happened this year and it's crazy
to think that I was just in Spain living it up just literally
about 7 months ago! Feels like it's been forever, but 
I think it's just school that's consuming my life. I am 
seriously so glad I am going on break in 2 days because 
I really need it; some time for myself to just relax,
read a book that I would really want to enjoy or a magazine
to catch up on some of the latest gossip/fashion....
not that I'm not caught up ;)


So 2013 is the year for "Emerald Green." Anyone into that color?
Well if not, get ready for it to be everywhere. The New Year's
hottest trend is already here and who says you don't look 
good in green??? Practically every line is selling this 
color and becoming quite a huge hit already. Leatrice Eiseman, author 
of the book More Alive with Color and executive director of the Pantone 
Color Institute states: “Symbolically, emerald brings a sense of clarity, renewal, 
and rejuvenation, which is so important in today’s complex world."
 Here are a couple of items I found that I think you guys would enjoy: 

Motel Star Legging in Crushed Metallic, $85 at Asos
Two Tone Drape Blouse, $58 at Nasty Gal
Blouse with Studded Shoulders $59.90 Zara
Jagger Edge How Charming Leather iPhone Cover, $90.00 at Shopbop
JewelMint has a lot of great little emerald jewelry as well!

Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment