Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Angels on the Runway

So what did everyone think about the VS Fashion Show??? AMAZING; I loved all the themes this year, but I especially enjoyed Calendar Girls...loved Lily in the American Flag ensemble! Rihanna's performance was sleek and wonderful. I could not get "Diamonds" out of my head. My roommate and I were literally singing that song all night and this morning on our way to class. Biebs did well as well. I liked his all white look...and that vest. He just reminds me of JT or NSync; his moves, his hair, maybe is mic...I don't know. Bruno Mars...gotta love his moves and that smile:) Anywho, check out some of the photos from the show below:




Courtesy to James Russell & VS
Oh! And did anyone check out their new Wing App?? You
can take a pick of yourself or your friend and 
add wings to it...quite funny! Try it out and be an Angel 
yourself! Available on Apple App Store. 
I'm officially done with my Journalism Writing class! 
Yayay! Tomorrow I have two three classes and
I'm officially done! I cannot wait, but I'm still
trying to decide what I am going to do next week 
with all my free time. Hope everyone had a wonderful
Wednesday! 
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment