Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello December

Well this year has flew by. I can't believe it's December and it's 77 degrees here in Columbia, SC!!!! Mother natureeee, what is this?? I hope it gets cooler soon, because I love getting all cozied up in sweaters and boots! Who doesn't!
I have to say, even thought it was hot, it was a beautiful walk to class
Lately, I've been running around here and there trying to get last christmas gifts and catching up with some friends before we all leave for break. It's my last week of classes yayayay, but I don't get to go back til the 14th :( I have an exam next Monday and one on Friday...what am I going to do during those three days in between?? Study...and ace the exam? Mmmm or maybe I'll bake! haha we shall see.
Catching up with friends mean yummy food :) Like this Prosciutto Panini with a Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
I've pinning a whole bunch lately and I have some outfits and accessories that I have fallen in love with and would like to share with you guys! Take a look!
Polished look of elegance
Legwarmers and Booties




Don't forget the VS Fashion Show is tonight
at 10pm EST on CBS! This is a show 
you do not want to miss!! My favorite show of
the year and this year the Biebs is joining them...we'll
see how that goes. Have a good night!
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment