Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello Again!

Asae & I celebrating!
Happy belated New Year's everyone! Although 2013 started off well, right afterwards on the 3rd, I had oral surgery. I've been in pain and have been literally sitting on the couch for the past week...wonderful. Good things have come from this too though. I've caught up on numerous TV Shows and I've started watching Revenge after hearing so much on the series. It's definitely different from what I've ever watched, but it's quite good.
(I'm a big 24, Criminal Minds, & CSI fan)

I still have one week left before classes start up again and have quite a lot to do, including starting a book by Kelly Cutrone called, "If You Have To Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You." Ever since watching The Hills and The City, I've loved Kelly. She's fierce and gets straight to the point. Kelly's all about PR and such an inspiring woman, that I felt that I just had to read this book.
Courtesy: Google
I also just finished reading Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks...a must-read! I actually saw the trailer about a month ago and became suspicious about what the girl was running away from. I won't spoil it for you guys, but it's a great story for those who love Nicholas Sparks and of course Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough who are starring in the upcoming movie, set to be released this February. Check out the trailer below:


Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment