Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mini's at the Golden Globes

Have you guys seen the pics of the kid's who modeled star's Golden Globes looks?? Well they are absolutely cute, such a funny idea! Tricia Messeroux started a project called "ToddleWood," creating mini celebrity lookalikes. Check it out here:

Lucy Liu's Carolina Herrera dress...I have to say her mini me is so adorable!

Stacy Keibler
Taylor's girl is looking fierce
Mini-Halle Berry works her hip-pose
Mini-Anne Hathaway looks elegant

So my first week is practically over...thank goodness.
Seven classes is not fun and we haven't exactly 
done anything yet since it's only the first week, so
I we'll see where I'll be by the end of next week!
Have a wonderful weekend guys. I'll be heading off to Hilton
Head for MLK! See Ya!
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment