Friday, July 19, 2013

Exploring Cali on Friday

It's been a while yes. I'm in LA for the summer interning at a voice recording & post production company called Bang Zoom Entertainment. Cali is AMAZING! I think I've found my home. It's sunny literally everyday, that you can't not wake up feeling happy.

Anyways, since I had the day off, I decided to take the Warner Bros. VIP Tour. It's $55 for 2.5 hours, but I definitely recommend it guys! You get to see where classic films were shot, props and costumes...including most of Harry Potter's, Batman and Superman.

Kind of hard to see, but this is the church from Gilmore Girls!
FRIENDS!
And of course the Central Perk Cafe! Gave me chills!

Who loves Batman...got to see all of his sweet rides

And we can't forget about Harry & Ron's car!
Pretty Little Liars was filming...they get to ride cute pink cart around!

I also got to check out E! shoot their evening news...if you watched you can actually see me standing their in the background taking pics. Giuliana & Terrance are so fun. I had a blast watching their standup's in the courtyard.



They literally had the cutest puppies on set

And that's a wrap. See you guys later!
Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment