Tuesday, July 30, 2013

HouseOfBluesInsanity

Got invited to watch The Cringe who were opening up for The Steel Panther at the House Of Blues on Sunset Strip last night. They are insaneee! Steel Panther's that is. First off, I've never been to a rock/metal concert just because I'm not a big fan, but I have to say it was a crazy experience definitely worth reliving again. Totally not my scene, but hey I can rock out too.

John Cusimano, lead singer in The Cringe is actually Racheal Ray's husband. I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely couple.



With John after his show


Chatting it up with the lovely cook. 
P.S. She was the first person I ever saw on Food Network years ago!


Looking distressed here...


Check out whose behind me?!?!?!?!?!?


It's Guy Fieri! Super chill dude; great to meet him.

Watch out for the video I'll be posting soon of The Steel Panther!
Super Vulgarr

Besitos, Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment