Monday, August 26, 2013

GymLife


Back at Strom. Love this gym. I have not worked out since April...and I'm not a runner or a spinner, so I have to take it slow when it comes to exercising. I tend to get a lot of cramps, even though I drink lots of water and my intake on potassium's good; I've always had bad cramps since I was little. I've learned to ease them away and control them through my breathing. 

Since it was my first day back exercising, I started off slow on the treadmill walking briskly for the first five minutes, and speeding up slowly. For the next 25 minutes, I alternated running for a minute, walking for a minute. At some points I ran for two and rested for one. This helps me get back into exercise mode. After that, stretched myself out good, but not too hard; don;t wanna pull any muscles.

LUNCHY. STAY HEALTHY: TJ CUCUMBER CARROT TOMATO BOILED EGG HUMMUS

No comments:

Post a Comment