Monday, August 26, 2013

StartOfMyHealthRegimen

3 1/2 months until I'm off to Punta de Mita, Mexico! I'm about to be super fit for this trip, no exceptions. I gained the "freshman 15", not a myth, and I have not been able to lose it thus far. However, that is all about to change. I am determined to lose the rest of the F15 and live a healthy lifestyle, without depriving myself too much. 

For those of you who don't know me, I've been a dancer almost all my life, but I decided to change my career path and have not put on a pair of pointe shoes for almost two years now. I'm short, only about 5'1, which can be a problem when it comes to food. I love love food. Sometimes people consider my blog to be a food blog. Anyways, I like to eat a lot, which is a problem with my stature. As soon as I gain weight, you can see it instantly in my face, thighs...you name it. It sucks being short, but I've learned to appreciate what God gave me. 

So I'm about to start a healthy regimen. Eating healthy and exercising on a daily basis. If I want to look good, I have to push myself. I can't just stare at photos of models and wish I could look like them. You have to put the effort in or there will be no end result. Once you do reach your goal, you'll feel accomplished, when you yourself know that you challenged yourself to get to this spot.

My goal is 100. Let's see if I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment